Thursday, November 24, 2011

Sweet Potato Biscuits Recipe - Vegan Christmas Recipes On Video

Sweet Potato Biscuits Recipe - Vegan Christmas Recipes On Video

Sweet Potato Biscuits Recipe - Vegan Christmas Recipes On Video

Recipe http www healthyveganrecipes net video sweet-potato-biscuits-recipe This sweet potato biscuits recipe was given to me by a friend a few years ago It wasn t vegan but was easily adapted These biscuits are perfect as part of a holiday meal and incorporate sweet potatoes in a different way than usual Vegan Christmas recipes for sweet potatoes are often my favorites since I love the flavor and I am eternally grateful to the friend who gave me her amazing recipe

Brought to you by Pinoy Channel TV - The Pinoy Youtube (Pinoy Videos, Pinoy Movies, Philippines TV, Pinoy TV, Pinoy Multimedia Sharing)

No comments:

Post a Comment