Thursday, November 17, 2011

Jessie James - Ego (Prod. by Hinder) [With Lyrics]

Jessie James - Ego Prod by Hinder With Lyrics

Jessie James - Ego (Prod. by Hinder) [With Lyrics]

New song by Jessie James written by Jessie James and rock band Hinder LYRICS Met you in Chicago Put on a nice show Something wasn t right though You dropped the ball This time I ll pass oh Didn t play your game well Not the kind to kiss and tell But this time I think I will give it up I ve had enough oh Blew me up and wore me up Subjecting me to yourself doubt I ll get even cause I found What goes around comes around I m going out tonight Find a bigger man to treat me right Take him home leave off the lights Someone is gonna give me a show Pulled your pictures from my phone Of what s not there beneath your clothes I want all the girls to know You ain t as big as your ego You were a handful But not quite a handful And I ve got tiny hands so It s not enough to keep it up no u sent that shirt i threw it out youre lacking inches and its 4th down i wrote this song to call you out What goes around comes around I m going out tonight Find a bigger man to treat me right Take him home leave off the lights Someone is gonna give me a show Pulled your pictures from my phone Of what s not there beneath your clothes I want all the girls to know You ain t as big as your ego One plus one equals two Two times three equals six Six equals my least favorite number in the world One plus one equals two Two times three equals six Six equals my least favorite number in the world Oh yeah I m going out tonight Find a bigger man to treat me right Take him home leave off the lights Someone is gonna give me a show Pulled your pictures from my phone Of what s not there beneath your clothes I want all the girls to know You ain t as big as your ego I m going out tonight Find a bigger man to treat me right Take him home leave off the lights Someone is gonna give me a show

Brought to you by Pinoy Channel TV - The Pinoy Youtube (Pinoy Videos, Pinoy Movies, Philippines TV, Pinoy TV, Pinoy Multimedia Sharing)

No comments:

Post a Comment